Happy New Month Kwarans Challenges will end in May; Be Hopeful



It's with great optimism and prioritized passion I bring forth my Solidarity, courtesy of the fifth month of the Challenging year 2020. I start by saying Happy New Month. Happy New 'May'.

Just as Kwara state is my own Saudi Arabia, my Jerusalem and my America I must always stand to redeem your hope on a consistent interval and revive the assurance that all our Challenges will not kill us but make us stronger!

Coincidentally, Ramadan is here to catalyze our yearnings to the almighty creator who will ease our suffering and replace it with unprecedented Fortune and enjoyments.

I want us to be our brothers keeper, be prayer and take duty for the progress of Kwara state.

Once again who so love Kwara will be prosperous.

Much love and Commitment from Hon Muhammad Onikola Oyawoye
Special adviser to the Kwara state Governor Mallam Abdulrasaq Abdulrahmon on Monitoring and Evaluation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Osun Govt Meet Naoss Exco, Seal Plan on Bursary payment to Students

Owode market Fire: See What SUG Offa Poly Told Odu, Kwara Gov

Fedpoffa 26th Matriculation Adigun Charges New Students On Commitment

Osun Students Shower Praises as Oyetola Pays Bursary